Terms of Service
The following types of files may not be uploaded under any circumstances:
- Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any United States laws pertaining to digital content usage.
- Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and/or distribution permissions.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is:
- to harass individual or multiple persons.
- the promotion of products or services through direct advertisements for the purpose of commercial profit, without first attaining the permission of ThumbSnap. This includes, but is not limited to, email spam and banner advertisements.
1. Content and Usage
All services provided by ThumbSnap may be used for lawful purposes only.
Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States Federal, State, City or international law is prohibited.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Copyrighted material.
- Material we judge to be threatening or obscene.
- Material protected by trade secret and other statute.
The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ThumbSnap from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
ThumbSnap will be the sole arbiter in determining violations of this provision.
You acknowledge that ThumbSnap does not pre-screen content, but agree that ThumbSnap shall have the right (but not the obligation) to access any account, and remove or restrict access to any content on the service in its sole discretion and without notice or compensation.
Without limiting the foregoing, ThumbSnap shall have the right to access any account and remove or restrict access to any content that violates this Agreement or that ThumbSnap believes is otherwise objectionable.
You acknowledge and agree that ThumbSnap may preserve or disclose any content if it reasonably believes disclosure is required by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal process.
- Enforce this agreement.
- Respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties.
- Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ThumbSnap administrators, its users and the public.
ThumbSnap will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
You agree to indemnify and hold ThumbSnap, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, and contractors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third part due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the law, this Agreement or the rights of another.
3. Denial of Service
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
By using ThumbSnap, you agree to the accept these policies, guidelines, and disclaimer.